WELCOME TO THE BRYAN MIDDLE SCHOOL MUSIC DEPARTMENT HOMEPAGE!
Check out the LINKS to the left for more information on all of our CURRICULAR music ensembles!
For department-wide handouts and info, check out the MUSIC LOCKER to the left.
Music Department Calendar
Welcome to the music department calendar! This calendar will be updated regularly. Your director may also issue special hard copies with ensemble-specific information, which will also be emailed home.
Information available on this calendar:
- Rehearsal information for Dually Enrolled Students:
- For dually enrolled students (students in band and choir or orchestra and choir), this calendar will tell you which ensemble you need to attend that day. If there is a “CHOIR” on the date, that means all dually enrolled students will attend choir that day. If there is a “BAND/ORCHESTRA” on the date, then dually enrolled students will attend their instrumental ensemble that day.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are in band, choir, or orchestra ONLY, you will attend that ensemble every day we have rehearsal. The “CHOIR” and “BAND/ORCHESTRA” apply to dually enrolled students only.
- Concerts and other events.
- Special rehearsals for extracurricular music ensembles such as jazz band and singing club.
- Due dates/deadlines.
Please let your music director know if you have any questions regarding the calendar.
MUSIC DEPARTMENT T-SHIRTS!
The music department has designed a t-shirt for band, orchestra, and choir students! These royal blue short-sleeved shirts will be used for events such as the elementary tours, assemblies, and any other group events. This is the SAME SHIRT as last year, so returning B/O/C members do not need to place an order unless their shirt doesn’t fit, is missing, or looks faded/worn-out.
Need a shirt? Download the order form in the "Music Department Locker" to the left.
The cost of the shirt is only $6. You may turn in $6 in cash or with a check, made payable to “Bryan Middle School”. Please complete the order slip and return it, along with your $6, in a marked envelope to your director by Friday, September 8th.