How to Access Your Textbook Online
HERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS YOUR ONLINE TEXTBOOK
1. Visit www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
2. Type in your username and password and click on "Log-in".
Your username is:
graduation year + first and last initial + student id
Your password is:
Your student id number + 0 + s
3. Once you have logged in, click on the "Open Book" icon. You should see a virtual textbook pop up on the screen. This should be a replica of your textbook.
4. Use the menu at the top to type in the page numbers you need to use.
HOW TO USE THE ONLINE FLASHCARDS
1. Visit the online textbook. (www.pearsonsuccessnet.com) Log-in using your username and password
2. On the appropriate textbook image, click on “Explore” with the green arrow.
3. Click on the appropriate chapter.
4. Click on “Chapter ____The Big Question”.
5. Click on “Vocabulary Flash Cards” in the top red bar.
6. Hit the “Next” Arrow
7. If you want to see both the word and the definition, flip through the cards on the screen using the arrow keys.
8. If you want to quiz yourself, click on the “Test Me” tab at the top of the screen. Then choose “Hid the Term” and “Display Randomly”
9. Quiz yourself using the cards and when you want to see the answer click on “Show me the Term”.